This class has been created with the goal to help creative souls find their own voice within their art. It is an intense class where you will learn amazing techniques that will take your editing to a whole new level.
One on One With Liz Franco
- Class is 2 hours long
- Skin retouching
- How to add drama and richer tones
- Changing the tone and adding a new mood into your potraits
- Enhancing details (Freckles, Eyes, lips, etc…)
- Watch me “live” as I hand edit 2-3 images from beginning to end, explaining with detail every single step I do during my post processing (No actions used)
- Q&A moment about mentor session (You are allowed to ask questions once done or while class is taking place)
- Access to our Private Facebook group for continued support
Please note: This class is not available for those who are currently teaching or plan to teach within the next 16 months. You will be required to sign a non-compete contract. Please be prepared to take as many notes as possible. No recording is allowed. No screenshots are allowed. This is a “live” class, therefore there will not be a video to watch afterwards.
You will receive a link 10-15 minutes prior to class that will give you instructions. This class takes place via a screen sharing program. There are NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS. This class is a one on one class only.
There is a 75 mile restricted radius from Chicago, Il.
(Photographers within this radius are not allowed to take this class, we apologize for the inconvenience)
Hi-Speed internet required
Must have basic knowledge of Photoshop CS3+ or Photoshop CC
This class takes place via online. You will need a good internet connection.